Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Apology

Hey guys, have not been writing or making any changes in this blog. Pardon me as I do not have enough time to read through any html design or time to clean up these blog. Another day has passed, I am slowly intergrating into Tp system. My clique have been enlarged, my friends are all awesome. But I still miss my ex-classmates sometimes. Went to chalet with them last weekend. Had quite a lot of fun. People, if you can give me feedback about myself, I'll be great... (hinting you to give testimonials) lol... but do not hesitate to tell me about my character. I am quite open to find out about it. (but just tell me privately) :P

Feel free to chat with me too... can understand you all better then good ma... Love ye all...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! did u say u miss us?! oh no, i must be hearing things?!!??!!? LOL!!!
u hardly talk abt us de lor, wahahaha!!
but nvm ba... at least u miss us.. hmmm, happy going for ur classes, have fun n fa kuang with them ba. Rock on!

1:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home