Thursday, June 09, 2005

Missed my jc mates

Lol, I'm beginning to miss my jc mates. Met them in my first 3 months in sajc. Miss my class 05s3. The people were very hospitable towards me and they were all very helpful in my first 3 months. All of them look like ordinary people, but there is something else about them, that is their intellegience and
their workability. We often joke and have fun together. I was called the super ponster of my class becuase I
always pon lectures and tutorials.

All these smart people are not only good in their studies, some are even talented in sports. Lol, this often makes me quite Zi bei (pesimistic) when I'm with them. However, they never
fail to encourage me and help me. I guess these bunch of people are out there to take on great challenges.

All the best to my JC mates. Now I got to strive for the best in my poly too... TP oieE... Frankly, poly is as fun as Jc, its just how people interprets and make it happening, enjoy, choose life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home