Monday, July 17, 2006

Projects

I'll be doing several projects this 2 weeks. Project due dates will be due in 2 weeks already. Lets all do our best in our projects and subjects.

Today marks the end of the 2 weeks dragonboat training break. I'll be back to my training together with my beloved brothers in dragonz... Lets hope that all my juniors will be selected for the team. Lets work together and build a reputable team that will be respected, yeps!

Back to school basic: yeps. thats refering to learning the ABCs of my guitar once again. I guess I'll find some time practicing and with some help. guess it'll all be good.

Nothing much to write currently... Yea... Make more entertainment, so I can write something more? Oh well, thats all... ChiaoZ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home