Friday, March 17, 2006

Spirit That Hangs On

Greetings, my apologies for not updating this for almost 2-3months. I have no intention of writing anything funny/lame/cold/humourous to you or anything. I guess this blog is meant for me to write about my life and feelings rather than entertainment.


There are so much agendas and stuffs I want to type in here; I am greatful for the one who invented this online diary programme for many of us to use/abuse/amuse/entertain


What I want to do here is more of speaking my mind in the typing way! Fact is, I dont really express well in reality. That is when the goodness and usefulness of this comes in.


Ever heard of the song 'Ulgy' by the group Sugar Babes? It is an awesome reality song which I must admit is truly what the majority of the world are doing. Although with large generalizaing of saying that people are all the same, what I feel too is that the majority of us are only jugding people by their actions and not their true hearts. I admit that I am also one who sometimes judge sub-consciously even if I dont want to. But the mind could not stop as I keep thinking and evaluating.


(oh, that person did something terrible today, hence this is what I feel 'judge' that he/she is) Hmmm... Sub-consciously we are actually doing that and we might not know. Impression seems to important. A little mistake could lead to downfall and failure, even rejection.


This is why I felt that:
How Awesome It Would Be If We See The Person As There Were When We First Met Them -=ImpressioN=- Before his/her actions, we would accept anything and everything about the person.


However, as time passes, as he/she clicks, certain actions he/she did wasnt appealing to you/I and we started judging and making evaulation. I have little idea of how can we solve the problem, much of the advises/solutions are given without specific instructions or anything. What I know is that we must use our hearts to really understand. No words can express how or what we can do. Only when we are set and are willing, then something can be done. Why, How, When & What I cant answer you. It is just what I felt.


FenGx


Sign Off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home