Monday, June 13, 2005

Treasuring friendship

Fear strucks me as I look into the last 10 years of my life. I realise that my circle of friends isnt that large at all. I can count with my fingers and toes how many friends and best friends I have. Most of the others are merely aquiantances. I really hope to cherish the friends I have around me and I hope they will share problems with me. I hope that my friends will help me to improve myself by giving me feedbacks about myself.

Really, treasuring friendship is really important to me. Despite the differences in interests and personality, friends really stick together and help each other , picking up one another when falling.

For those whom I have not really treasured or spent enough time with, I hereby apologize to you and hope that our friendship will continue to last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home