Sunday, July 23, 2006

Talents

Had MAFIT(Management in Accounting and Finance In IT) test today. It was horrible. Think I would just pass or fail. After all, I only study for 2 and a half hours officially for it.

Well, went over to TaoNan School after my test. Its a special day today for the Boys Brigade Boys I supposed. We went over to Golden Age Baptist Old Folks Home located at Kallang to help out with brightening the day for the senior citizens.

I was simply amazed by my Boys who are from Primary 3-5. They could perform piano and violin without difficulty and it was like a piece of cake for them. I was astonished by their talents and gifts. TaoNan school is known for its reputation for bringing up smart kids. These Boys' parents are not our ordinary neighbourhood school parents. They are actually children from high ranking executives and managers parents. They could be considered the middle-higher class family group.

These group of Boys not only displayed their talents to the elderly, but they also showed their creativity with the handicrafts. They made a note books for the elderly and they also drew nice pictures on them too. What touched me was how they tried to interact with the senior citizens. Eventhough they could not communicate verbally due to the dialect differences, they Boys did an awesome job by showing signs as well as including them in the handicrafts work by asking the elderly to draw pictures and cut out cardboards.

Although I was tired, but the way the Boys acted really did energized me to do my best too. As an officer, I will not lagged out too.

Love ye, 41stj TaoNan!!!

Supprises comes beyond what your always least expect, its the secret to impression
-=BluePrintS=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home