Sunday, August 21, 2005

finally

Finally my project presentations are over. However, more waves are slamming me on the back as I head towards my semester examination. In about 2 weeks, I’ll be having my examination. Having lesser and lesser time to update my blog, I feel very guilty, cant entertain you people much. Sorry…

Had my school TP Student Union (SU) camp this weekend (Friday-Saturday), great to know many fellow members from sub-com and it’s awesome to be in MonCherries… Hope to work better with the people in the near future with the upcoming events after examinations.

Sorry for my lack of active participation especially in my conversations. I’m scaled more to the introvert side and I hope to move towards the extrovert side of myself through the trainings in SU. I’m shy with girls too, after all, I came from an all-boys school background. So I guess its pretty normal for me to take some time to adapt right? Well, lets hope my effort and time will help me to move towards my goal of being more extrovert, bleat…. ( I seriously wonder who reads my blog man, Lolx)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home