Sunday, September 18, 2005

YESH!

Heyx guys... Lolx... havent been updating my blog... really sorry, komei... NOW, exams are over... But, new waves of stress is coming up... And I am enjoying the ride of stress Lolx... Somehow I dunno why I can stand the waves of stress... I guess its the grace of God upon my life. Praise the Lord!

Well, as I end my semester, so do I end my job as a class representative. Really thank 1E04 for giving me a chance to see what I am really capable of doing. You people should try being a class rep too, its kinda challenging for me I believe, I get to get 20 seal points for being a class rep too, its a really good offer for 1 semester Lol! I guess I am not a leading material lolx.. but at the same time, I dont really hang out with chickens too. I am kinda weird person to be truth lolx.

By the way, I can start entertaining again, yea... Thats the best part... Always look out for the other side of me... But I always shy one... =.="

Heyx by the way... tell ye all a good news... I am officially a Dragon Boater... yea! I passed the selection test. It was totally awesome when I heard the news. Although I didnt turn up for today's training because I overslept. -_-! hehx... Well... congratz me lolx!!! Thats all about me for now... Juz here to say GOD IS GOOD TO ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home