Sunday, October 30, 2005

Looking ahead of what is there for me

Hi guys... I am toooooooo bored liao... hence writing something...

My training schedule is so tight, I even got confused with the 3 session training last week for this week. Went to school at 830am in the morning and found out that the training is at 11am at kallang. And its ONLY ONE session!!! =.="... went to bedok to eat prawn noodles then took at detour bus back near my house, then to kallang. What a waste of time. I am SOooooo Sleepy now actually... Juz wanna check out my friendster and blog for a moment... so bored... lolx... should be sleeping instead...

Tio scolded by my senior for sleeping too late the day before. Couldnt focus, kept screwing up my pull-ups... (still a burden to my teammates actually, they have to support me so much) lolx!!! Felt guilty................

REcently, I've been focusing too much on my training that I forgo much of the things I ought to be doing. Like spending time with family and friends. And especially with God... back slided abit sia... God! I wanna come back to You... Please grant me strength!!! Oh Lord!!!

Sigh, today's blog isnt at all interesting. I am kinda like wining all the time... Should be doing that lolx!

Service today was awesome, Pst Robb Thompson shared some principles about friends and relationships. I am gonna summarize it abit over hear. So gonna read closely.

7 most important people in out life, how we know and regconize them?

1. Those who inspire us to do the right things and to obey.
2.Those who are driven by integrity.
3.Those who are assigned to our future.
4.Those who are God-given friends.
5.Those who celebrate you rather than tolerate you.
6.Those who unlock your gratitude.
7.Those who awaken your generosity.

Very summarized version. Gotto ask me to explain if u dunno wahah! Thats all for now... Take care all beloved, faithful readers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home