Monday, July 31, 2006

Combat Skirmish & OverNight MoVie!!!

Wow!!! Its been an awesome as well as extremely tiring weekend. Had a superb birthday celebration together with a mid-night movie session with Claire and her friends namely, Ben, Shamus, Stuart aka Birthday Boi, Vincient, Kezia on Friday after my CG.

We watched 'LakeHouse' if I am not wrong. It was a kind of a touching romance movie, talking about how this couple namely Keanu Reeves(all the girls go, Ahhh) and Sandra Bullocks(Heard from my friend she's a playmate in play***) met and developed love even when they were two years apart. (Did anyone think I dont enjoy romance shows and was bored? No way I was bored even it was 3 or 4 am in the morning, cos its a totally nice show, and I would prefer to sleep at home, FREE than anywhere else right? All AGREES!!!)

This show is proudly recommended by Mr FenGx, its 4 out of 5 stars!!! Muz watch!!!

NexT dAy (saT), Mr FenGx rotted on his bed from 540am -620am shorty after he reached home, (smsing how proud he was reaching home eariler than the REST =D of his friends)
Woke up and went to take a bathe and got himself ready, for the days' event. THE COMBAT SHIRMISH EVENT!!! *CheeRs... *wooo!!! *Fooo!!!

This was proudly presented by http://www.combatlasersingapore.com !!! This event is an all time yearned event this half of the year by my BB(Boys Brigade) Boys @ TaoNan school. What is it? Its a Real-Live Simulation Counter-Strike(CS) game where 2 teams will battle and face out in a *map (could be sentosa, east coast, Fort Canning Park(wooo where went went) and actually, anywhere as long as there is space) And to kill one another with laser(infra-red) weapons that could ranged from (60m-120m), (2kg-3kg). The team with the least amount of spawns(deaths) WINs!!!

It was ULTI COOL!!! Although Mr FenGx only had officially, 40mins of sleep, (dont count me sleeping in bus la, [oops another 40mins Dere actually =D)], he was hyped up the moment we went for the Shoot-out of 15 vs 15. (Think I'll skip the boring part of waiting, assembling and ROTTING okAy?) Well, we had strategies planned out with my boys(P4-6) and we went ahead to take on the BLUE team. That was a horrible match, we lost by 1 respawns. SiGhxxx... Commando FenGx was killed TWICE!!! no...!!!! I dunNo how, he was like totally OWNED by the enemies. (OWNAGE) After that we went for 3rd place match and eventually WON the opponent team. Wooo!!! love it... The only thing I hated was that I got shot consecutively 4 times (you have 7 Health Packs b4 death) by a single BOY!!!, that was like, SO humiliating!!!

We eventually closed up with up with a P6 vs officers match. What Happened? 3 respawns to 7 respawns. Who WON? well, thats for you to ask me then!!!

After That I went off for ministry at church and went for an amazing Service with Pastor Mike Connell(an overseas preacher who comes once a yr kind) preaching and bringing deliverance. I was blown away by what happened, even a regular member like me is always shocked by what our leaders can do. I mean, there is so much transformation in the members and we could see it literally. ( I must admit that I was transformed by God in many ways which I could write compositions upon compositions on how I was changed)

Joy is being brought to my life ever now and then, surprises are constantly brought out when faith is set upon God's hand. You never know what is gonna happen. That is a walk with God, the exciting adverturous journey that one will never cease to give up when he is hooked.
-=HolyAddictioN=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home