Thursday, July 27, 2006

HooO!!!

Hi guys, just updated my blog with a new video html!!! Hope you like the song... Its call 'Better Days' from Googoo Dolls (weird band named eh?) Haha!!! Enjoy man!

Today was a terrible day for me I guess. Got a kinda headache, migrain, neck ache feeling. I guess I had a sleeping disorder the day before. And with the contribution of my little hours sleep, it added up to a total diaster of 11am-4pm PAIN!!!

Oops, did not go for jr's trg. Sry guys, I was really feeling terrible, had to even skipped my precious gym session!!! Eah!!!! Oh well...Thank God I am FinE noW! Being able to write my blog in the middle of night at 1:35am!!!

Entering Into The Realm of The Unknown Where Faith Becomes The Compass of It all
-=Lost & FounD=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home