Thursday, June 30, 2005

I think I am the problem

My friends say I Pang sei/Tua (abandon) them now a days. I'm wondering if this is pressure or some psychoing comments? Its so difficult to differentiate, if I don't go by their wishes, they'll say I pang sei, if I go by it, they'll think I'm a complete follower(the chicken). What's the problem? I think I am the problem... Maybe I have compromised too much because of my over-commitment to others? Or is it my choice of putting something else first before them which caused them uneasiness? If you are my friend, I really apologize for my unintentional offense. I'm not wise enough to choose things and make things happen. Please understand and tell me about my mistake if possible. Will real friends remain as friends even if they don't always meet to go out as often as before? I'm afraid of this... Still staying optimistic about my friends around though. Strife for wisdom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home