Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Soap opera

How come I always end up writing blog after midnight de ah? So dumb... Like that is like depriving myself of my sleep. Oh well, I guess writing nonsense is pretty coolx... Someone is actually praising the humour in my blog. Continue to support it then.

My life revolves around people, around my family, around my friends, around myself... ( =.= fei hua lian piang) lots of interesting things happen everyday that is worth talking about. Of course there is saddening things and demoralizing things. However, I wont mention much in this blog. I tend to keep it to myself more than sharing. Something that is worth talking about today is how I go to school today. It was so interesting, I went to take bus 72, sat in it, slept, and areach school. (eh... not funny)

Sigh, actually nothing much happened today la. Went for dragon boat training nia... haha not even in the team yet. Have tests to go through... Well, lots of stress building up... someone care for me please... lolx... (i look like i dont need any encouragements de hor?) haha my self confidence looks high... (but actually... its accccctttt.... only) haha nice work to use... accccctttt only.... read it out.. it sounds funny... another would be.... caaaakkkeeeee Sai... heh..... interesting hor? Learn a lot of funny words from Ri xiong(pika) and justin... nv learned b4 in sec sch sia.... si Huo... heh... still find my previous post funnier lehx....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home