Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hair with a STYLE!!!

ArGh... I am reluctant to post on a new blog... Becuase the last one took alot of efforts writing...And it still looks fresh!!! But, what went by has to go off... Well, now is a new chapter of freshness!!!

Whats the new chapter? Woo!!!! Ive got a hair Cut, with a word, STYLE added onto it... Thought of changing a new hairstyle initially, but I have been with my long hair for quite a while, got relationship le.. So decided to continue leaving it long I guess.

Went through my most hated subject test today!!! CALCULAS!!! Never liked math or anything related to it... I had to pass the test today which consist of 5% of my coursework if not I will fail and I'll have to take sub-paper!!! But I think my cal teacher hinted me that I passed it... Wooo!!! Sign of relief yea?

OK, now the next obstacle is my DBIS, need some help from Kelvin I guess.

Finally, the TPDB juniors' selection is over!!! No more additional training sessions, can at least do some self-training on the way at the same time. The juniors have now intergrated together with the seniors' training schedule. Lets bring up the juniors together with us and lets head on towards our goal!!! The championship of next race!!! Those we were not selected do not be dishearted, for Perseverance is the essence of what one wants. Have you guys forgotten the word, TPDB? It stands for:

[T]echnique [P]reseverance [D]iscipline [B]onding

Technique Brings Forth Correctness That Ultimately Leads To Precision Though With Little Distinction -=Observation=-

Perseverance Casts Out The Possibility Of Fluctuation As Willpower Takes Charge While Distraction Whimpers -=UrgencY=-

Discipline Generates A Wall Of Seriousness That Never Allows Turmoil To Sneak In. Know When To Be Focused, Relaxed, Humorous And Discipline. -=SeasonS=-

Bonding Is Attained By Involving, Threshing It Out, Going Through Thick And Thin, Understanding, As Well As Acknowledgement. -=ConnectioN=-

Who came up with all these definitions? Tell you the truth, its Hak Loon... I just complexify(if there is such a word) it!!! (Dont expect me to explain such things in reality, I'll speak like a nut brain...) =D No la... lolx... I'll do my best to explain it la... Its like a feeling, you cant really describe it... You gotto feel it for yourselves.

Supprises comes beyond what your always least expect, its the secret to impression -=BlueprinTs=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home