Thursday, March 03, 2011

Journeying into the unknown

Dear blog,

I had stepped deep into the journey of unknown, swimming into seas that the bottom cannot be seen. It is a bold step of faith, courage and hope. Why do I step into this unknown where there future is muddy? This is because I BELIEVE. I see within these muddy waters, there is something more in that. Everything I am doing must have a purpose, if not, I would have found myself to be of no worth. If I had not made change in anyone in my past few years, I am basically a breathing, moving, eating, shitting animal. NOTHING more.

Ever thought deep in the middle of the night, What's my purpose? *Don't know leh...* WHY are you born HERE for??????????????????????????????????

After deep thoughts, I have decided, TO GIVE PURPOSE!!! TO MAKE CHANGE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home