Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My phOny...

HeyX DeRe!!! BacK from my few days break of writing blogs. What should I talk about first. Hmm... Let me see... Well... I GOT MY HANDPHONE W800I back!!! With a new cam and upgraded OS. Thats so cooLx!!! I totally missed my HP man. No music on my way to school or anywhere for the last few days. It was like being in hell in every bus I was in. Totally unpromising. But, thanks to soNy Ericson, I am back with my handphone, with much new style!!! Just wanna thank my Mum too for taking so much trouble for finding the freakin receipt to enable the warranty. Otherwise I might have to spend like 80+++ for the repairs.

Well, last weekend we had our Festival of Praise(FOP) and church 17th aniversary which was held at Singapore Indoor Stadium(SIS) These 2 events are held annually and it is a major event for us. Love the live music bands like Christian City Church(extremely lively and catchy, we are singing more of the songs they composed, keep loving it) band and Don Moen(btw, his voice is so beautiful, it sounds so angelical and heavenly, thank God for his talent) and his band around man. I had the chance to usher near the floor area where I could see them in close!!! FooO!!!! Love IT!!!!

DragonBoat training was cool too. Our juniors finally have the chance to train with us for the very first time. Guess it was cool to cox(steer in simple terms, if still dunno, GO CHECK THE DICTIONARY) on their boat. Though it was pretty unsyncro, but I could felt their strength. Its on the rise, slowly and yet steadily. However, I guess those guys are extremely enthu about shouting and having high moral. Keep that up, I would need more stR in rowing than shouting in the future. And plS, you guys gotto hear the coxswain's comand. (unless I was too soft?, which I doubted)

Next comes to the August Birthday Babies... IT IS SO VERY FUSTRATING TO HAVE SO MANY OF YOU BORNED IN AUGUST!!! ARGh.... I am going to spend a bomb on you guys... Haha!!! (that noob brain of mine saying, stop sprouting such nonsense in front of my bros and sis borned in the month of august, you are supposed to BLESS them... yea?) oOps... Lolx sry for being offensive.. I was just trying to giving justification to my wallet. But I know that their birthdays are beyond what my pocket matters. Its the hearts affairs, superior authority yea? Haha!!! Yeps, just wanna wish you guys the best for your studies, relationships, finance and LIFE!!! May those suai gEs get many Mei Meis and may those Mei Nue get many Yandaos... Haha!!! Wat a stupid birthday blessing... But i know you guys and gals really want It yea? Go get em all man...!!! wooo!!!! hapPY PeoplE!!!

More to be updated... Catch them later maN...!!!


Empowerment Comes by The Showing of True Sincerity of Care & Concern With A Touch of Challenge Towards One -=TalK=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home