Saturday, September 23, 2006

Resurrected

Back from my 2 weeks of MIA yea? YePs, have been quite busy with training and watching anime lately. =D Slacking around now and checking my mails, seems like there are dozens for me to check. Was kinda lazy to go online nowadays too, no idea why, perhaps because, ITS HOLIDAYS still... By right, I should have more time to go online and so on, but by left, I seem to be unenergized to go online. Why? There is no definate answers actually.

Just thinking of revamping myself a little. Nop3, not fashion, not hairstyle (at least for this month)... BUT......

YES, YEs, Yes, yes...LifestylE...

I am going to go on a healthier lifestyle actually. In what terms, actually, Diet, Lifestyle(Sleeping), Execising... Discipline in all these actually. Lets see what is going to happen in sem 2.2 then... Not gonna meet many of my classmates, not going to really go out (have fun), cos financial difficulty (=D)

I wanna learn more skills too at the same time, the ability to empower via communication, mastery quotations. Yea?

For I am also Subjecting Myself To The State of Mental & Physical Challenge, Its Hard But The Results Will Be Sweet. Yes, definately a leveling technique, both mentally and physically. Of cause, my soul & spirit too... Thats all for now, be ready to see a slight change in me... probably, darker, fatter, stonier, stupider, smarter... Just let your imagination run wild. =D yeps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home