Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Finally, a little breather

Wooh... Finally tests are over. A week break has began and spring has passed. Oops, havent been updating my blog for a while, guess it has gathered lots of dust around. Well, I'm gonna do a thorough cleaning today then. I'm gonna change my skin I think... But not exactly sure how to change. Anyway, there seems to be an ominous cloud over me today =.= KENNA ANKLE SPRAIN TODAY AFTER TEST. HOW SUAY!!! From lame, become lammer liao la.... Oh well, I guess I'm fated to get an injury(cos I always kenna injured at least once per year, its like an injury season. No worries, it always happens, goes all back to rugby days, when I get dislocations, broken bones, open wounds and even concusions. Haha, just kidding, not so much injuries la... The worst one was only a minor operation on my shin. Hospitalised for 4 days. Well... at least now can play a bit... wheeh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home